∞ TUBE DANCER ∞

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dance Me To The End of Love

"Dance Me To The End of Love" Leonard Cohen

Thanks littleiceage


Dance Me to the End of Love Noemi Liba

"Noemi Liba Voice, Samples
Attila Kuti Violin
Zoltan Balasz Viola
Francesca Mountfort Cello

Written by Leonard Cohen
Arrangement by Noemi Liba

Projected visuals by Nimrod Weis of Eness

Sound Dave Paul
Video captured by Louise Taube "

Thanks noemiliba


Leonard Cohen Dance me to the end of Love by John Bliemer

"If it be your Will, the concert.
In Theater de Bussel te oosterhout
( the Netherlands) "

Thanks JohnBliemer


Suzana Da Camara - Dance Me To The End of Love

"Suzana Da Camara live in Terceira, Azores, Portugal - May 4th 2007."

Thanks suzanadacamara


Dresden Dolls - Dance Me To The End Of Love

"Dresden Dolls
Dance Me To The End Of Love (Cohen)
recorded 4/22/06
Webster Hall, NYC "

Thanks laryb


Dance me to the end of love - Avalanche Quartet

"Leonard Cohen 's "Dance me to the end of love" by the Avalanche Quartet at the Moods in Zürich, 2007. (Henk Hofstede, Marjolein van der Klauw, Pim Kops. Arwen Linnemann, Oli Hartung) "

Thanks goldenonion


Madeleine Peyroux - Dance Me To The End Of Love

Thanks friulidocfriuli


Dance me to the end of love (live) - The Swingfellas

"Tomas Race and the Swingfellas featuring Nancy Guijt performing Dance me to the end of love as done by Madeleine Peyroux live but as everyone might know the original version is written and sang by Leonard Cohen. More info: www.swingfellas.nl"Thanks shotbydriver


Dance Me To The End of Love by Thijs Hanrath

" Here you'll find videos with accordionmusic, about performers, buskers, theater, about about all kind of things that are going on in Utrecht in the Netherlands,also videos with just myself playing and singing.
My name is Thijs Hanrath, I am a musician/singer/entertainer, I play the accordion, I write and compose songs and poems, I write reviews and articles and more recent I like to make video's. "

Thanks thijs7