∞ TUBE DANCER ∞

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Buffmetube Dance Remixes

Playlist: Season 4 - Remixes (4 songs)

Full Window
I like these surreal TV dance routine remixes by Buffmetube. Each dance is is retro-fitted with a new and unexpected piece of music by artists including Sonic Youth, M.I.A., Radiohead, Moby, NIN, Snoop Dog, and more. You get the picture. The final result is dreamlike and strange. It reminds me of a David Lynch movie, and there's even one number bathed in blue light featuring the unmistakable voice of Julee Cruise. A Great idea, great song choices, and very nicely done!
" Fan videos for So You Think You Can Dance.
Hi there! As you can see, I am a huge fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I recommend using the playlists on my front page to navigate my videos. You can also click on "see all playlists" to view more videos that are not on the front page. :-)"

Thanks buffmetube
Read Playlist


Playlist: Season 3 - Remixes (17 songs)

Full Window

Thanks buffmetube
Read Playlist