∞ TUBE DANCER ∞

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Heard It Through The Grapevine

Martha Reeves I Heard It Through The Grape Vine dance

Thanks artemisbell


Heard It Through The Grapevine (Marvin Gaye Cover)

The Sunshine Princess

"I'm a member of The Shures!!!

http://www.youtube.com/theshures

NOTE: I'm going to soon be making the move over to The Shures account, I'll probably make a short vid about it... but I will be making solo vids and of course vids with the guys over there from now on. Please if you would subscribe to us over at the above link, I'd love you all forever!!!!! :D

Thank you so much for your kind words to me so far, I really appreciate it!! Take Care kiddies! And cheese tastes good :) "

Thanks feeebieee



Zapp~HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE~

"ZAPP~HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE WITH SOME OF MY FAVORITE GIFS DANCING "

Thanks shellydee36


Paul Weller & Amy Winehouse I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Thanks LetItBleedRevolver


Heard It Through The Grapevine- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Thanks kvs123


I Heard It Through The Grapevine-Gladys Knight and the Pips

Thanks wingtipvortex


Marvin Gaye I Heard It Through The Grapevine (1968)

Thanks Insightful


Starfucker - I heard it through the grapevine

Thanks Marliesstarfucker


Kaiser Chiefs - I heard it through the grapevine

"Kaiser Chiefs - I heard it through the grapevine
I created this video with a friend a yeah ago. It took us a lot of time and work (we had to build over 2400 pictures with photoshop).

It would be nice if you could let us know how it appeals to you :-)

Enjoy!"

Thanks Beatlimo


The Slits - Heard it Through the Grapevine

Thanks ChesterHartley


Giorgia - Unpg - 11 - I heard it through the grapevine

Thanks nightflight19822


Hookslide - I Heard it Through The Grapevine

"Special guest performers Hookslide performing at the ICCA Semifinals at the Marin Center for the Performing Arts Veteran Memorial Auditorium in San Rafael, CA -- March 10, 2007.

http://www.hook-slide.com/
http://www.myspace.com/hookslide"

Thanks ChiroJoel


Michael Chapdelaine: "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"

"Authorized footage of Guitar Champion Michael Chapdelaine performing the Marvin Gaye classic: "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" March 24, 2007 in Wichita, Kansas (North Lawn of East High School). Videographer: Rick Dunbar. Producer: John Francis.The video was filmed by KCTU TV Channel 5 to promote a pair of weekend concerts for the Wichita Guitar Society. It aired on KCTU's "Your Hour" the next day, along with an interview and live performance by Michael. That performance is also posted here. Thanks to Uhlik Music, across the street from shoot, for providing the extra 100 feet of XLR cable required to get around the pond.
http://michaelchapdelaine.com
http://wichitaguitar.com"

Thanks SoloGuitaristNet